Arts Management Alumni Network
The BW Arts Management Alumni Network includes graduates of the Arts Management Program as well as other alumni now working in the arts and nonprofit sectors, regardless of their program of study while at BW.
This group, launched in 2012,
The group also encourages continued service to current BW students interested in entering the arts management field. For years, BW arts management graduates have maintained close ties to campus, supporting students in a variety of meaningful ways. In today's competitive economy, these ties are important to sustain for the next generation of arts managers.
Read the most recent Arts Management Alumni Network newsletter.
Where are arts management alumni now?
Alumni of the Arts Management Program are making an impact nationwide in a wide variety of arts and nonprofit organizations, applying their creative problem-solving skills and management acumen to advance many important missions.
Read about arts management alumni and their current professional positions here.
Read in-depth alumni profiles here, including Steve Smith '86, executive director of Revels, Inc. in Boston; and Scott Walton '81, owner of the communications and marketing firm, The Scott Walton Group .
Interested in helping?
Here are some ways, from both near and far:
- Donate funds or in-kind goods to the Arts Management Association auction
- Participate in a roundtable/breakout discussion with current students
- Refer a BW student or graduate for a job
- Accept a BW student as an intern at your organization
- Advise a student group working on a grant-writing project
- Provide resume and cover letter critique, in-person, by phone or email/skype
- Allow a student to 'shadow' you for a day or at an event at your workplace
- Agree to an informational interview, in-person or by phone/skype
- Serve as a guest speaker for an arts management class
Stay in touch!
Connect with us on Facebook and LinkedIn to stay apprised of events, share job postings, and network with fellow alumni in your field. Future networking, social events, and volunteer opportunities benefiting current students will be promoted primarily through social media.
We hope to hear from you soon!
Bryan Bowser '97, Director, Arts Management Program
(440) 826-2366 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisa Judge '00, Assistant Director of Alumni Relations
(440) 826-2106 or email@example.com