- Start your day with BW President Bob Helmer over a casual complimentary breakfast.
- Return to the classroom and experience 50-minute presentations from engaging BW faculty members.
- Enjoy the Celebration Luncheon as we recognize recipients of the 2015 Alumni Merit Award: Robin Cottingham ’79 ’96, Curt Miller ’90, Ron Soeder ’76, Ann Horm Weeks ’94, and Michael Weidokal ’94. This event also honors the recipients of the 2015 Family Heritage Award, the Peterkoski, Peterkowski, Roth, Koliha, Coughlin Family, representing many generations of graduates and service to BW.
- Choose from a variety of campus tours that will enable you to see familiar places, new buildings, and recently completed major renovations.
- Join in the evening Gala Dinner, with delicious food, music and special recognition of the Class of 1965 and their golden class reunion.
- Learn about the BW experience of today through conversations with Student Ambassadors, your campus hosts for the weekend.
Members of the Class of 1965 may click here to learn more about their golden reunion celebration.
BW looks forward to welcoming Phi Kappa Tau brothers of the 1960s at this year's Alumni Celebration. For more information about the Phi Kappa Tau '60s reunion, email Paul Dau '66.
Complete Alumni Celebration Schedule Here
*This page will be updated as more details are confirmed.
Register online, or call the Alumni House at (440) 826-2104 or toll-free at (888) 292-2586.